Biotechnology Degrees in Washington
Consider a sponsored online program currently accepting applicants.
|Online MS in Biotechnology||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Bachelor||Website|
|Master of Science Food Safety Regulation||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Regulatory Affairs||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Immunohematology and Biotechnology||George Washington University||Master||Website|
Schools with Biotechnology Programs in Washington
Bates Technical College
- Associate of Science Biotechnology - Bates Technical College offers two different options for Washington residents looking for a career in biotechnology. They offer both an Associate Degree in Biotechnology and also a certificate program for students who wish to complete their training at a more rapid pace.
Seattle Central Community College
Seattle Pacific University
Shoreline Community College
- Associate of Science Biotechnology - Shoreline Community College offers students an associates level program and also a one year certificate program for students with existing scientific training. Shoreline Community College is also the Northwest Region Bio-Link Center for Biotechnology Education.
University of Washington Professional & Continuing Education
- Certificate - Biotech Project Management - University of Washington Professional & Continuing Education offers existing professionals ways to sharpen and broaden their skills. They offer both degree and non-degree programs. Some of the programs are offered in the evening and online to make things convenient for working professionals.
Washington State University
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Washington State University has invested heavily in their biotechnology program. They offer a Bachelors Degree in Biotechnology and also offer a highly interdisciplinary Doctoral Program in Biotechnology. The school also has numerous laboratory facilities that include:
- Equipment for ultracentrifugation, recombinant DNA techniques, HPLC protein analysis and purification, and DNA sequencing and synthesizing.
- Bioanalytical Laboratory
- Electron Microscopy Center
- Nuclear Radiation Center
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Center
- X-ray Crystallography
- Science Learning and Instruction Center (SLIC)
- Owen Science and Engineering Library