Consider a sponsored online program currently accepting applicants.
|Online MS in Biotechnology||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Bachelor||Website|
|Master of Science Food Safety Regulation||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Regulatory Affairs||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Immunohematology and Biotechnology||George Washington University||Master||Website|
Schools with Biotechnology Programs in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor Degree in Biology - Biotechnology Emphasis - Cabrini College is a Catholic university located in Radnor, Pennsylvania. The school was founded in 1957 and carries their mission is to provide an "education of the heart." Social responsibility is important at Cabrini, and all undergraduates are required to take part in some kind of community service.
The school offers a biology program, but students can add a biotechnology emphasis to this program.
Community College of Allegheny County
- Associate of Science Biotechnology - The Community College of Allegheny County is one of the largest colleges in Pennsylvania with over 30,000 students taking for-credit classes. The college was founded in 1966 and now has four campuses to meet the growing demand for their programs.
East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - The Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology programs at East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania focuses on the interrelated disciplines of biology, chemistry, physics and computer information technology. The Medical Technology program is a highly interdisciplinary degree that prepares students for careers in clinical laboratory science and for diagnostic laboratories.
ESU has made heavy intestments in their facilities and biotechnology students can make use if the following:
- DNA sequencer
- Electron microscopes
- Cell and tissue culture facilities
- Molecular biology laboratory
- Immunology laboratory
- Animal and plant physiology laboratories
- Microbiology laboratory
- Incubators and growth chambers
- Small animal facilities
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Since it was founded in 1899, Elizabethtown College is an "centennial school." The college has a rich tradition and offers a students a truly unique education experience. They only have about 2500 students and maintain an extremely low student-to-faculty ration of 11:1. This gives students a lot of one-on-one interaction with their teachers and promotes community learning. Despite their small size, they offer a wide variety of program options.
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Harrisburg is one of the newest universities in the nation and was founded in 2001. The university has some very unique traits in that it is the first privately funded science and technology school created in Pennsylvania in over 100 years. They have exited area business leaders and professionals with their innovative approach to education. The university focuses heavily on science, technology, math and engineering, and fills a great need in the area.
Their biotechnology program offers prospective students the chance to study a cutting edge field at a cutting edge university.
Jefferson College of Health Professions
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Jefferson College of Health Professions is a division of Thomas Jefferson University and their Health System.
- Associate of Science Biotechnology - Lackawana College was founded in 1894 and has a rich and winding history. Since it is a private school, administrators have had to make many adjustments over the years to adapt to changing times. Today the college has expanded, has multiple locations across Pennsylvania and offers students a quality education.
Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Marywood University is a Catholic university located in Pennsylvania and was founded in 1915. The school offers a BS in biotechnology.
Montgomery County Community College
Point Park University
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Point Park University offers students a great Biotechnology program and also something truly unique. The University is one of the nation’s only undergraduate biotechnology programs to use live cells and cellular materials. This is a great feature that gives students a unique look at the field.
University of Pennsylvania
- PSM Degree in Biotechnology - The University of Pennsylvania offers numerous degree options for aspiring students. They have a highly touted Biomedical Engineering department and also offer a Professional Masters in Biotechnology. The Biomedical Engineering programs are a collaborative effort between the University's medical school, the School of Arts and Sciences, the dental nursing and veterinary schools. All of these school's and the University's research centers are all withing walking distance. Students in the Professional Masters in Biotechnology program also have the option to receive a dual MBA/Masters of Biotechnology via the Wharton School of Business.