Consider a sponsored online program currently accepting applicants.
|Online MS in Biotechnology||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Bachelor||Website|
|Master of Science Food Safety Regulation||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Regulatory Affairs||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Immunohematology and Biotechnology||George Washington University||Master||Website|
Schools with Biotechnology Programs in Ohio
Kent State University
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Kent State offers a great opportunity for students with their interdisciplinary approach to biotechnology. There bachelors level program is taught out of their Chemistry Department and immerses students in a broad chemistry and biology foundation during the first part of the program. The last year of the program focuses almost exclusively on biotechnology. The program also involves internships and a heavy research component.
Lakeland Community College
- Associate of Science Biotechnology - Lakeland Community College offers students an associates level degree in biotechnology. The specific program name is the Bioscience Technology program and prepares students for positions as laboratory technicians after graduation. The program also serves as the fourth year of training for students working on their Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology at Ursuline College.
Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering - Ohio State University has lofty goals for their BME programs. The school launched this department in 1971 and recently added an undergraduate program in 2008.
University of Cincinnati
- Associate of Science Biotechnology - The biotechnology programs at the University of Cincinnati are offered out of Raymond Walters College. There are two different biotech programs offered out of this college. There is a Laboratory Technician Associates Degree program and a one-year Biotechnology Certificate program. The certificate program is for students with a bachelor degree who are looking to bolster their skills in the biotech field.
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - The Biotechnology program at Ursuline College is a joint effort between Ursuline and Lakeland Community College. Students spend their first three years working towards a Biology degree and then spend the final year at Lakeland to complete the Biotechnology component of the training.