Biotechnology Degrees in Hawaii
Consider a sponsored online program currently accepting applicants.
|Online MS in Biotechnology||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Bachelor||Website|
|Master of Science Food Safety Regulation||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Regulatory Affairs||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Immunohematology and Biotechnology||George Washington University||Master||Website|
Schools with Biotechnology Programs in Hawaii
Kapi'olani Community College
- Biotech Certificate of Achievement - Kapi'olani Community College is part of the University of Hawaii System. Their Biotechnology Certificate of Achievement program focuses on teaching students laboratory skills, equipment operation and maintenance, quality control, safety and good manufacturing practices. Upon completion students will be prepared for entry level employment in the biotechnology industry.
University of Hawaii at Manoa
- BS in Plant and Environmental Biotechnology Program - University of Hawaii at Manoa is part of the University Hawaii System. The University's Plant and Environmental Biotechnology degree helps students develop strong fundamentals in biotechnology and the life sciences including molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, and aquaculture biotechnology. The primary focus of the program is in applying biotechnology to agriculture, the environment, and the medical sciences.
One could hardly think of a more interesting place to learn about plant and environment biotechnology.
As students advance through the program they can specialize in one of the following areas:
- Environmental and Microbial Biotechnology
- Plant Biotechnology
- Insect and Pathogen Biotechnology
- General Biotechnology
- Aquaculture and Animal Biotechnology