Biotechnology Degrees in Georgia
Consider a sponsored online program currently accepting applicants.
|Online MS in Biotechnology||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Bachelor||Website|
|Master of Science Food Safety Regulation||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Regulatory Affairs||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Immunohematology and Biotechnology||George Washington University||Master||Website|
Schools with Biotechnology Programs in Georgia
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering - The Biomedical Engineering program at Georgia Tech is a joint effort between Georgia Tech and Emory University. Georgia Tech offers both a undergraduate and graduate program. The undergraduate program is only available at Georgia Tech and the graduate program is offered in conjunction with Emory University.
Palm Beach Community College
- Associate of Science Biotechnology - PBCC offers students two different associates level degrees. An AA for students that wish to move to a 4-year school and an AS degree for students seeking more immediate employment. PBCC also offers their students high quality equipment such as:
- Teaching Laboratory: Bio-Rad Gel Documentation System, Real-Time PCR Machine, Nanodrop Spectrophotometers, New Brunswick Shaking Incubator
- Tissue Culture Laboratory: Sartorius Industrial Grade Bioreactors - Bacterial and Mammalian, Laminar Flow Hoods, Zeiss Microscopes - Inverted and Fluorescent
- Instrumentation Laboratory: Agilent 5975 Gas Chromatography/Mass spectrometer, Fluid Phase Liquid Chromatography-AKTA Explorer, LICOR DNA Sequencer with Microsatellite Package.
University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - The University of Georgia offers students a Bachelor of Science in Applied Biotechnology. This degree heavily emphasizes the interdisciplinary nature of the field and exposes students to a wide variety of material. Students will learn about everything from plant science to animal science and from forestry to food science. The program also offers a lot of hands on experience and should prepare students well for employment in the field.