Consider a sponsored online program currently accepting applicants.
|Online MS in Biotechnology||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Bachelor||Website|
|Master of Science Food Safety Regulation||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Regulatory Affairs||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Immunohematology and Biotechnology||George Washington University||Master||Website|
Schools with Biotechnology Programs in Kansas
Butler Community College
El Dorado KS
Johnson County Community College
- Associate of Science Biotechnology - Johnson County Community College is consistently sighted as one of the nation's top community colleges. JCCC continues their pattern of excellence with their biotechnology program. Click the links below for more details about the Biotechnology program at JCCC.
Kansas State University
- Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology - Kansas State University offers a Stem Cell Biotechnology Graduate Certificate out of their College of Veterinary Medicine. This is a great opportunity for students with a graduate degree that need specific training in the area of stem cell research. To learn more about this opportunity see the degree details below.
University of Kansas Continuing Education
- Master of Science in Molecular Biotechnology - The University of Kansas School of Continuing Education program offers biotechnology professionals an array of interesting classes to help keep their skills sharp. Certificate courses are offered in the following areas:
- Advanced Mammalian Cell Culture
- GMP Statistics: Practical Applications for More Accurate Results
- Implementing Process Analytical Technology
- Laboratory Safety / Scientific Writing
- Compliance Courses: Collaborating with OSHA on Situational Improvement / cGMP Documentation in the Pharmaceutical Industry / Resolving Violations with the EPA / Writing Qualification Protocols, Systems Descriptions and Technical Procedures.
The University also offers students a Master of Science in Molecular Biotechnology. This program is a great benefit to local graduate students seeking to take part in the state's push to become a leader in the biotechnology field.