Consider a sponsored online program currently accepting applicants.
|Online MS in Biotechnology||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Bachelor||Website|
|Master of Science Food Safety Regulation||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Regulatory Affairs||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Immunohematology and Biotechnology||George Washington University||Master||Website|
Schools with Biotechnology Programs in New Hampshire
Great Bay Community College
- Biotechnology Program Information - Great Bay Community College's Biotechnology department is nationally recognized and prepares students for both entry level positions in the biotechnology field and to continue on to a four year university.
The program options availible at Great Bay Community College include:
- Biotechnology Associate in Science
- Biotechnology Professional Certificate
- Biotechnology Academic Certificate
- Biotechnology Certificate
- Biotechnology (Associate of Arts Option)
Plymouth State University
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Plymouth State University's Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology immerses students in a focused interdisciplinary study of chemistry biology physics and mathematics for the first two years of the program. Students then focus more in the biotechnology curriculum. As seniors PSU students have a major seniors research project that must be completed to graduate. This research project takes place over a full semester and is supervised by faculty. This is an exciting opportunity for PSU students.