Consider a sponsored online program currently accepting applicants.
|Online MS in Biotechnology||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics||George Washington University||Bachelor||Website|
|Master of Science Food Safety Regulation||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship||Johns Hopkins University AAP||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Regulatory Affairs||George Washington University||Master||Website|
|MSHS in Immunohematology and Biotechnology||George Washington University||Master||Website|
Schools with Biotechnology Programs in Maryland
Johns Hopkins University
- Master of Science in Biotechnology - Johns Hopkins University offers an existing array of biotechnology programs. The University is heavily invested in the field and offers one of the most robust set of programs in the nation. Johns Hopkins University's location in a one of the region's top biotechnology clusters gives them a clear edge over many other universities. They are also keenly focused on integrating both the science and business of biotechnology to produce graduates with an eye for commercially viable results. In addition to their ground programs, Johns Hopkins also offers an online Masters Degree in Bioinformatics.
- Certificate - Biotechnology Laboratory Technician - The Medix School program prepares those new to the program for entry level jobs in the biotechnology field. However in this rapidly growing field even an entry level position is very valuable and can lead to promising growth opportunities.
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology - Montgomery College's Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology program provides students with the skills and knowledge needed by today's biotechnology community. The program utilizes a combination of laboratory and theoretical training to ensure a strong foundation in biotechnology and bioscience.
University of Maryland
- BS, MS, Doctor of Philosophy in Bioengineering - Through their Maryland Technology Enterprise Institute (Mtech) program, the University of Maryland offers several programs designed to bolster the region's growing biotechnology industry. The programs offered by Mtech are:
- Undergraduate, Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degree programs in Bioengineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Graduate Certificate program
Both of these programs combine the fields of engineering, medicine and biology. They are academically rigorous and offer students excellent career potential after graduation.
University of Maryland University College
- Masters Degree in Biotechnology - UMUC offers a variety of degrees to students interesting in pursuing a career in biotechnology. They offer a dual degree which combines their MS in Biotechnology with an MBA and their standard MS degree offers three specializations.